Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Notes from a filmmaker: Saturday May 26, 2007

Notes from a filmmaker: Saturday May 26, 2007
Sorry
Current mood:Lost

I lost my Grandmother this week. She was the person I felt most close too in this world. I wish she could have seen this movie. This year has been a trial. The CGI character MOO is impossible. Let me not say that. He looks amazing. That said, he takes three or four times as long to do as we were estimated. Naturally this holds up the score and soundtrack as well as color correction.

Each day this goes longer we loose more money and are going to find ourselves in an impossible debt. Money or the lack there of has taken over my thoughts. This process is becoming more and more about budgeting this monster than releasing art to the world.

I miss shooting and editing. I miss my Grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment