Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Notes from a filmmaker: Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Notes from a filmmaker: Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Sitting home on drugs with pictures
Current mood:eh

We premiered "FADE" this month and it really was a blur. I got into a car accident in September that really hurt the left side of my body and my neck. The Doctors had me so dizzy that I felt nothing. The problem was it really slowed my thoughts also. The whole thing have been difficult.

Currently, I'm in a new apartment surrounded by eraser shavings and unfinished storyboards for a new movie I am about to start called "Last Night in Brooklyn". I have to get back into game form. Even this is hard. I'm posting casting calls all over my space. Maybe something sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment