Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Notes from a filmmaker:Friday Nov 14, 2008

Notes from a filmmaker:Friday Nov 14, 2008

We're Done! Let's start.
Current mood:Charged

I've been on air and producing for Sirius/XM for a year, Obama won and my film is done. I'm going to call this year a winner. I wanted to say this would be my final entry but that's a long shot. It's time for the real work to start now. At least from my current point of view.

Making the movie was impressive but getting it shown and making money is going to be the trick. We want to go through the festivals and gain recognition but I swear these last three years have financially crippled me. If only there was a way to make money and still be eligible for the festivals.

Maybe we can figure out a way. Stay tuned for "LAST NIGHT IN BROOKLYN" coming soon...for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment